With more than 23 years’ experience delivering teaching services to people right across the island. An important Teaching School requires an English Teacher Candidate.
You will be responsible for the delivery of quality English Teaching Programs to our students on a day-to-day basis.
• Facilitating ESL learning catering to a broad range of student needs.
• Delivering best educational practice aimed at developing language skills in learners.
• Creating engaging and effective learner-centred lesson plans.
• Assessing students’ progress and adjusting programs accordingly.
• Encouraging a climate of respect, tolerance, friendship and discipline.
• Able to work with High School students.
• Team Work is a must.
• Set clear objectives on students progress.
You will need:
• Cambridge qualifications. C1 or C2 desirable.
• Passion and motivation for ESL teaching and learning
• Sound experience in developing, implementing and reviewing educational programs about 2 years provable.
• Degree in English Language Teaching, Degree in Languages or Modern Languages.
• Experience teaching Academic English would be a major advantage. (TKT)
Enquiries and applications, including a cover letter and resume, should be sent to Centre Manager: [email protected]